TABOO MUSKOKA RESORT & GOLF INFO
- A 50% deposit of your total room cost including taxes and resort fee is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of your stay will be charged 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- ‘Prepaid Rate’ reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our cancellation policy. Once the booking has been processed you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make any changes.
- All weekends have a 2-night minimum stay (May – October).
- All one-night stays require a deposit in the full amount at the time of booking
- A valid credit card is required to make a reservation, your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been processed.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to make a reservation.
- Please note we cannot always guarantee your room type or floor due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days from check-in date can be cancelled with no penalty. Cancellations inside of the 7-day window, including early check-out, are non-refundable (excluding prepaid reservations).
- Taboo Muskoka reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain irregular information.
- a 5% percent resort fee per night is added to the cost of your room or condo. The resort fee includes; parking, resort-wide high-speed wireless internet, access to swimming pools, tennis courts, 8km’s of trails, mountain bikes, non-motorized watercraft, the beach, volleyball court and fitness centre, use of recreation equipment, board games and beach toys.
- Check-in time is 4 pm. Check-out time is 10 am for condos and 11 am for hotel rooms. Additional charges will be applied if you do not comply with these times. Due to the high volume of business no early check-ins or late check-outs are available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- **Please note all condo stays have a 2-night minimum**
- Overnight occupancy of a residential unit (inclusive of those persons normally resident in the unit of all guests) shall be restricted to a maximum number of 6 persons in a two bedroom unit, 8 persons in a three bedroom unit and 10 persons in a four-bedroom unit. In addition, the maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a unit on any day will be restricted to the unit owner, his or her spouse, their children, and four guests. Guests renting condos must fully disclose the number of people staying in the unit in order to meet fire code regulations. Any guests exceeding the condo limit must rent an additional hotel room or condo, subject to availability. In the event that Taboo Muskoka does not have adequate inventory guests exceeding the condo limit must find alternative accommodation.
- Taboo Muskoka is proud to offer our guests a smoke-free environment, including cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers.
- Please note that use non-motorized equipment is subject to water safety regulations and cannot be operated if the water is below 16 degrees Celsius. Life jackets are mandatory for all resort guests. Visit our recreation page for more information.
Cots & Playpens
- Available at an additional charge of $25 per night. Although we do our best to accommodate all requests for cots and playpens, these items cannot be reserved and are available on a first come first served basis upon the day of check-in. Due to fire safety standards, only one cot or playpen is allowed per hotel room or condo.
- Taboo Muskoka is not responsible for any outside food or beverage items kept in our guest rooms. Due to health regulations under no circumstances will Taboo Muskoka store, refrigerate, freeze, reheat, etc. any food items.
- Taboo Muskoka has a no pet policy throughout the property with the exception of certified service animals.
Lost & Found
- Any highly valuable recovered or returned items such as cash, wallets, purses, watches, jewelry, eye/sunglasses, electronic devices, car keys or personal documents will be held for a maximum of 90 days. All other recovered items will be held for a maximum of 30 days. To maintain privacy guests of Taboo Muskoka are responsible for initiating contact with the resort regarding any lost items and will bear the responsibility of providing a method of payment for the delivery of the found items.
For more information please call 1-800-461-0236 or email email@example.com