Dear Valued Guest and Staff,
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy and thank you for considering Taboo Muskoka for your upcoming stay. We cannot wait to welcome you!
Your safety and well-being and those of your loved ones, is always our foremost priority. We have been working diligently on redefining our cleanliness and hygiene standards and have carefully outlined enhance operational protocols across all areas of the hotel. Please see a summary listed below as well.
I want to personally thank you in advance for putting your trust in Taboo Muskoka as you plan your future travels.
Taboo Muskoka Resort
Arrival & Guest Room Experience
- Temperature checks and screening are required at check-in.
- Plexiglass shields at main reception desk and other key guest service areas.
- Express Check in and Check out available
- Increased disinfecting of frequently touched areas in guest rooms.
- All rooms are clean, disinfected with Ultramist Fogging Systems and sealed for your arrival.
- No stayover housekeeping service will be provided. Room amenities can be sent up to the room upon request.
- Hand sanitizer stations available at all key traffic areas and entrances.
Food & Beverage Experience
- Indoor dining limited to (TBD) people with maximum (TBD) people seated at a table. Tables must be 6 ft apart. Face Masks must be worn while indoors other than when seated at your table.
- Outdoor dining limited to (TBD) people with maximum (TBD) people seated at a table. Tables must be 6 ft apart. Face Masks must be worn while travelling to and from tables, other than when seated at your table.
- Last call for alcohol is (TBD) and restaurants must close by (TBD). Reservations are required for all meal periods.
- Alcoholic beverages included in guest pick-up or delivery orders may only be consumed in guest rooms.
- Food and Beverages will be available for take out and in room delivery.
- All dining room tables, chairs and amenities will be cleaned and disinfected prior to all guest being seated.
- Limit (TBD) people at a time for indoor recreation facilities
- To create a safe guest experience and social distancing pools, beach, water activities, tennis, beach volleyball and planned activities will be booked by advance reservation only – Reduced capacity and/or staggered times based on current provincial restrictions
- All recreation equipment will be sanitized
- Face shields or masks will be worn by hosts
- Plexiglas at guest service counters
Restriction to the resort if any of the following case
- If you or anyone in your group have symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed or possible Covid case.
- If have you traveled outside the country in last 14 days
- If you have a temperature of 38C or higher
Guidelines due to Covid-19
- Face masks are required in all indoor public spaces.
- Practice social distancing, frequent hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer, and self-isolate and seek medical attention if experiencing symptoms.
- Frequently touched surfaces in common areas will be sanitized with increased regularity
- Placement of hand sanitizer dispensers in all high traffic areas
- Social distancing and hygiene reminders are posted throughout key areas and included in guest information
What to Bring:
- Hand sanitizer or wipes
- Face masks or other PPE as per your personal requirement
- Your own board games, playing cards, etc.
- Personal recreation equipment such as racquets & tennis balls, volleyball, basketball.
- Please be aware that Pool, Recreation, beach and complimentary amenities are only accessible to guest staying at Taboo Resort.
Taboo Golf Course
Booking / Ordering Process
- Download the Taboo App
- Tee Times must be paid in advance through our website or Taboo App. There are no monetary refunds, a credit will be given towards a future round. No walk-up tee times will be allowed.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
- All Food and Beverage orders will be take-out only, and ordered online through the Taboo App.
- Hours of Operation for the Proshop and Food and Beverage are 7:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- Last Food and Beverage order of the day must be placed by 7:45pm.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- Guests may only arrive up to 15 minutes before tee time and must complete the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form prior to arrival. Guests must leave the property immediately after the completion of your round.
- Social Distancing – While on property, always allow for a minimum of 6ft between individuals. Signage will be installed throughout the property to help you maintain a safe distance between you and other guests.
- Limited number of guests will be allowed in the Pro Shop at one time. Please follow all directional signage when entering the Pro Shop.
- Guests MUST wear face protection while inside the Pro Shop.
- The Pro Shop washrooms will be open, Front Nine on course washrooms will be open, Back Nine on course washrooms will be closed.
- Bag drop is not available; please load your bag onto your cart.
- All players will be required to handle their own clubs from arrival to departure.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired up to create foursomes.
- NO outside alcohol is permitted on property, including the parking lot. Individuals failing to abide by this policy will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- The Driving Range and Practice facility is only available 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Scorecards will not be available, scorecard is also available virtually – please download and use the Taboo App.
- Back Nine on course washrooms will be closed. Front Nine on course washrooms will be open.
- Flags must remain in hole, do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- All rakes will be removed from bunkers.
- Two Guests while on carts who are not members of the same household must wear a mask. If you wish to utilize a divider you are free to do so, but that does not supersede the requirement for 2 members of different households riding in a cart together from having to wear a mask