May 26, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be opening the Taboo Golf course on June 26, 2020. We will start taking tee time bookings on June 2, 2020. Resort & hotel operations are currently still suspended.
Booking / Ordering Process
- Download the Taboo App
- Tee Times must be paid in advance through our website or Taboo App. There are no monetary refunds, a credit will be given towards a future round. No walk-up tee times will be allowed. Tee time intervals are 15 minutes.
- All Food and Beverage orders will be take-out only, and ordered online through the Taboo App.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- Guests may only arrive up to 15 minutes before tee time and must complete the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form prior to arrival. Guests must leave the property immediately after the completion of your round.
- Social Distancing – While on property, always allow for a minimum of 6ft between individuals. Signage will be installed throughout the property to help you maintain a safe distance between you and other guests.
- Limited number of guests will be allowed in the Pro Shop at one time.
- The Pro Shop washrooms will be open, on course washrooms will be closed.
- Bag drop is not available; please load your bag onto your cart.
- The Driving Range will be closed.
- Scorecards will not be available, please download and use the Taboo App.
- One player per cart unless from the same household.
- On course washrooms will be closed.
- Flags must remain in hole, do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- All rakes will be removed from bunkers.
April 3, 2020
Unfortunately as a direct result of the Covid-19 virus pandemic , we are suspending resort and golf operations indefinitely. The health and welfare of our employees, guests, condo residents and others is of paramount importance.
The impact of the Covid-19 virus has been particularly devastating for the hospitality industry. At this time we do not have an estimate of the time frame for any potential recovery of our industry.
We are committed to assessing all options available to us in order to minimize the impact of this pandemic on our operations, but at this time, we cannot confirm when the resort or golf courses will reopen.
Please contact Nigel Hollidge, Managing Director at email@example.com with any questions.
March 16, 2020
After careful thought and deliberation of our duty in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and in what we believe is in the best interest of our employees, condo owners, guests and local community, we are suspending resort, food & beverage and recreation operations effective immediately until April 6th at which time we will reassess the situation.
We are offering full refunds for guests staying during the suspension period and thank you for your understanding and we look forward to your future visit.
March 12, 2020
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and are following the guidelines set out by the Public Health Agency of Canada, Global Affairs Canada and the local government regulations. The wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We have always taken standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Daily, Taboo Muskoka is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our Resorts health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and consist of everything from:
- Handwashing hygiene
- Cleaning product specifications and procedures in guest rooms
- Our resort team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, event space and restaurants, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Taboo Muskoka hospitality you’ve come to expect.