March 16, 2020
After careful thought and deliberation of our duty in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and in what we believe is in the best interest of our employees, condo owners, guests and local community, we are suspending resort, food & beverage and recreation operations effective immediately until April 6th at which time we will reassess the situation.
We are offering full refunds for guests staying during the suspension period and thank you for your understanding and we look forward to your future visit.
March 12, 2020
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and are following the guidelines set out by the Public Health Agency of Canada, Global Affairs Canada and the local government regulations. The wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We have always taken standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Daily, Taboo Muskoka is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our Resorts health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and consist of everything from:
- Handwashing hygiene
- Cleaning product specifications and procedures in guest rooms
- Our resort team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, event space and restaurants, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Taboo Muskoka hospitality you’ve come to expect.