Booking / Ordering Process
- Download the Taboo App
- Tee Times must be paid in advance through our website or Taboo App. There are no monetary refunds, a credit will be given towards a future round. No walk-up tee times will be allowed.
- Tee time intervals are 10 minutes.
- All Food and Beverage orders will be take-out only, and ordered online through the Taboo App.
- Hours of Operation for the Proshop and Food and Beverage are 7:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- Last Food and Beverage order of the day must be placed by 7:45pm.
- Rental clubs are not available.
- Guests may only arrive up to 15 minutes before tee time and must complete the COVID-19 Self Declaration Form prior to arrival. Guests must leave the property immediately after the completion of your round.
- Social Distancing – While on property, always allow for a minimum of 6ft between individuals. Signage will be installed throughout the property to help you maintain a safe distance between you and other guests.
- Limited number of guests will be allowed in the Pro Shop at one time. Please follow all directional signage when entering the Pro Shop.
- Guests MUST wear face protection while inside the Pro Shop.
- The Pro Shop washrooms will be open, Front Nine on course washrooms will be open, Back Nine on course washrooms will be closed.
- Bag drop is not available; please load your bag onto your cart.
- The Driving Range and Practice facility is only available 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Scorecards will not be available, scorecard is also available virtually – please download and use the Taboo App.
- Back Nine on course washrooms will be closed. Front Nine on course washrooms will be open.
- Flags must remain in hole, do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- All rakes will be removed from bunkers.
- Two Guests while on carts who are not members of the same household must wear a mask. If you wish to utilize a divider you are free to do so, but that does not supersede the requirement for 2 members of different households riding in a cart together from having to wear a mask