Please note Taboo Muskoka no longer offers the following outlets or services while we redevelop:
- Spa Taboo
- Elements Restaurant
- Fireside Restaurant
- Bell & Valet Service
- On-site shuttle service
- Room service
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- A 50% deposit of your total room cost including taxes and resort fee is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of your stay will be charged 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- ‘Book Now’ reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable. These rates are only available when booking online.
- Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our cancellation policy. Once the booking has been processed you will receive a confirmation email that outlines the summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make any changes
- All weekends have a 2 night minimum stay
- All one night stays are paid in full at the time of booking
- A valid credit card is required to make a reservation, your reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been processed
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to make a reservation
- Cancellations made more than 7 days from check-in date can be cancelled with no penalty. Cancellations inside of the 7 day window, including early check-out, are non-refundable.
- Taboo Muskoka reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain irregular information.
- a 5% percent resort fee per night is added to the cost of your room or condo. The resort fee includes; complimentary parking, resort wide high speed wireless internet, access to swimming pools, tennis courts, 8km’s of trails, mountain bikes, non-motorized watercrafts, the beach, volleyball nets and fitness centre, use of recreation equipment, board games and beach toys.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Check-out time is 10am for condos and 11am for hotel rooms. Additional charges will be applied if you don’t check out by these times. Due to high volume of business no early check-ins or late check-outs are available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
- Over-night occupancy of a residential unit (inclusive of those persons normally resident in the unit of all guests) shall be restricted to a maximum number of 6 persons in a two bedroom unit, 8 persons in a three bedroom unit and 10 persons in a four bedroom unit. In addition, the maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a unit on any day will be restricted to the unit owner, his or her spouse, their children, and four guests. Guests renting condos must fully disclose the number of people staying in the unit in order to meet fire code regulations. Any guests exceeding the condo limit must rent an additional hotel room or condo, subject to availability. In the event that Taboo Muskoka does not have adequate inventory guests exceeding the condo limit must find alternative accommodation.
- Taboo Muskoka no longer has an on-site spa. For in-room Spa services please visit www.SpaMuskoka.com
- our 3 clay courts and 2 hard courts are available for use during regular Recreation hours, weather dependant. Guests must book tennis courts in advance. Bookings are made in hourly intervals. Please contact Brandon Zdenek – Guest Experience Manager for more details or to sign up. Proper tennis attire and tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Use of non-motorized equipment is complimentary for all resort guests, rentals of motorized equipment is an additional cost. For rentals of jet skis & boats, or to sign up for a pontoon cruise please visit the waterfront office in person, contact directly by emailing email@example.com or by dialing 5740 from your room phone. Please note that use non-motorized equipment is subject to water safety regulations and cannot be operated if the water is below 16 degrees celsius. Life jackets are mandatory for all resort guests. Visit our waterfront page for more information.
- In an effort to minimize our environmental footprint and maintain our Green Key rating, Taboo Muskoka provides our guests with the OPTION to receive daily housekeeping services for a charge of $25.00 per day (for guest rooms), $50.00 per day (for leisure condo stays). Should you elect to receive daily housekeeping, you will be charged the applicable fee for each day of service requested and your room will be made up and cleaned, but bed linens will not be changed until your departure, unless a special request is made. If you request to have your bed linens changed, there is an additional fee of $15.00 per day. Housekeeping staff will not enter your room or condo during your stay unless requested. For more on the Green Key initiative please visit www.greenkeyglobal.com
Cots & Playpens
- Available at an additional charge of $25 per night. Although we do our best to accommodate all requests for cots and playpens. Cots and Playpens cannot be reserved and are available on a first come first served basis upon the day of check-in. Due to fire safety standards only one cot or playpen is allowed per hotel room or condo.
- Taboo is not responsible for any outside food or beverage items kept in our guest rooms. Due to health regulations under no circumstances can/will Taboo store, refrigerate, freeze, re-heat etc., any food items.
- Taboo has a no pet policy throughout the property with the exception of certified service animals.
For more information please call 1-800-461-0236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org