Whether you’re in the mood for a doubles match, intent on maintaining your fitness routine, want to get out on the water, or are just looking for somewhere fun to play with the kids, find all the resort activities and gear you need, right here, at Taboo.
TABOO RECREATION CENTRE
Your hub for all kinds of cool
Stop by the Taboo Muskoka Recreation Centre, with its outdoor heated pool and children’s playground, to jump start many of your Taboo adventures.
Sign out mountain bikes, tennis racquets, volleyballs and bocce ball gear. Stock up on drinks and more outdoor essentials, like lip balm and sunscreen, in the retail area.
Recreation Hours: 8am to 6pm Sun-Thurs, 8am to 8pm Fri & Sat
LAKE MUSKOKA WATERFRONT & BEACH
A whole lake, dockside & river full of fun on the water
Taboo Muskoka is right on the lake and always has the perfect H20 activity for you. Borrow a canoe or a kayak for a leisurely paddle. You’ll always find a new way to make a splash right here.
- 300 ft. sandy beach with shallow entry, volleyball court
- Canoes & single or tandem kayak use, included with stay
Waterfront Hours: 8:30am to 6pm
TABOO RESORT FACILITIES
More summer places & ways to play
- 4 outdoor swimming pools, all heated, including a children’s wading pool
- Fitness Centre with top equipment
- 5 outdoor tennis courts – lessons and clinics on weekends
- Over 8 km of nature trails for hiking & exploring
- 5 km of mountain bike trails, bike & helmet use with stay
Things to keep in mind when arriving by water
- Day docking is available for boats under 21ft
- Boat slips must be booked in advance & boats must be registered with the resort
- No on property loading ramp, nearest is at the Gravenhurst Wharf, about a 10 min. drive
- Boat trailer parking located off of main resort grounds